Thursday, June 29, 2023

Well here we go ...

 


"You should start a travel blog" .....


I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have heard this phrase. How many times people have encouraged me to share my traveling stories with the world and how many times I have shrugged the entire notion off. Let's be honest.... blogging is hard work. At times it can be a full-time job and this sista already has a full-time job (look at the blog title 😎 ). However, the phrase was always there whenever I shared my adventures and after hearing it time and time again ... I rested my head on a pillow in my bed and pondered the phrase for the first time. Why not?


Immediately my inner voice said "because you don't have time" but in actuality I DID have time. I was just wasting time in bed listening to the television. Well "because it's hard work" ... yeah but who said it had to be work? Why couldn't it be what it currently was ... a way to share my travel adventures with the world. And thus, I silenced my inner voice and decided "why not?" ... and well here we are. I cannot guarantee that I will be the next top 5 travel blogger 😜 but I can guarantee that I can do what I have been doing for years which is sharing MY experiences - the good and the bad.


So welcome to the traveling teacher! 🥳

No comments:

Post a Comment